Saint Valentine’s day is a very special date for lots of couples that love to celebrate this day but do you know the origin of this day? It is a traditional celebration of Anglo-Saxon countries that has been spreading worldwide and today is known as the Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day in Valencia
Valencia is the perfect place to celebrate this special occasion, so it’s time to start thinking about surprising your partner and show her or him how much you love him – her, for this, we lend you a hand and give you a couple of ideas to celebrate this special day without spending much money
First, we offer you our Home Youth Hostel a cozy and vintage accommodation in the very center of Valencia, a few meters far from Central Market and next to the Lonja (Silk Market). This trendy hostel doesn’t have bunk beds. This hostel in Valencia attracts a mix of individuals, couples, and group travelers of all ages from all over the world in a friendly atmosphere.
Thanks to its strategic location our hostel is the perfect choice of accommodation to spend Valentine’s weekend in Valencia, the city of the good weather almost all year, the variety of its cuisine, its beaches, and its charm, it also gives you the opportunity to enjoy very romantic places to dine at a great price.
Here are our recommendations :
- La Galette Creperie : C / Dr. Serrano 17. It’s a modern restaurant with a warm atmosphere set in Brittany.
- Bacco Restaurant d.o.c : C / Rights 29. A restaurant with an extensive menu of Italian food and distinctive for its setting, hand-decorated walls create a very romantic atmosphere and typical Valencian tile floors.
- Novecento Restaurant : C / Conde Salvatierra 9. With modern decoration and recognized by a variety of gin and tonics.
- Miss Sushi: Plaza Canovas . Best in Japanese food. With a pink atmosphere, half-light perfect for a romantic evening.
- Underwater Restaurant. This restaurant is the perfect place if you want to experience dinner with sharks and the fantastic marine world.
Valencia has many charming places but of course, if it is a walk with your partner cannot miss:
- Viveros y Jardínes del Real. Located on the left bank of the Turia, housed in the former solar of the Alcazar de Valencia. They are perfect for walking and enjoying nature in the city.
- The Albufera of Valencia. You can take a boat ride on the lake, and when the evening arrives go to the lookout of La Albufera, where the piers are to watch the sunset.
- La dársena del Puerto. Perfect for walks during the summer evenings and cool with the sea breeze or one of the terraces and places that are in the area. You can also watch the sunset or embark on a catamaran and see it from the sea.
- Jardínes de Monforte. Take a walk and get lost in them. They have lots of greenery and statues.
- The City of Arts and Sciences. Near the Palau de, Les Arts is a garden full of roses. Lakes, gardens, and tranquility in the summer evenings. You can do so by visiting the most romantic Oceanográfic.
- Parque de Cabecera. Right on the other side of the City of Sciences. You can visit with the line 95 bus or walk on the riverbed. Gardens are a nice vantage point from which to contemplate the city and a lake where you can ride in a swan.
- El paseo marítimo. Perfect for warm nights, with numerous locals for dinner and a drink on the shores of the Sea, and then a walk to lower the dinner.
- A Walk in the center of Valencia. walk the Carmen district , with the Cathedral and the Plaza de la Virgen . Get to the Plaza de la Reina, try horchata Santa Catalina or Horchatería El Siglo, strolling down la calle de la Paz to Puerta del Mar.
- Antiguo cause. Lots of vegetation, buildings such as the union between Palau, sculptures and fountains, grassy esplanades, and the bridges of the city.
In addition to these recommendations do not forget to always surprise with good chocolates, some flowers, and some detail to leave your partner speechless.
Enjoy Valentine’s Day in Valencia and your stay in our Home Youth Hostel at the best price online booking on our website